Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I rhyme with Rhymeit?
- I'm getting errors while rhyming. Why?
- Why do not all words have related words?
1. How do I rhyme with Rhymeit?
It has never been so simple to rhyme. Please follow the guide below:
- Go to the homepage.
- Type your word, for example 'book', in the box like shown below. Rhymeit will automatically help you choosing the right word.
- Click 'Rhyme' or hit enter to view the results. That's all!
2. I'm getting errors while rhyming. Why?
There could be a few reasons for this:
- The word is mistyped.
Check your spelling and try again.
- The word is in the rhyming dictionary, but rhyming words are not found.
Some words do not have rhyming words. A comprehensive list of these words is available on Wikipedia. In all other cases the words aren't available because they are not yet included. Since Rhymeit has some artificial intelligence inside, missing words will be added automatically.
3. Why do not all words have related words?
We determine relations between words by analyzing the way most people use our rhyming dictionary. When your query does not show any related words, we most probably do not have enough statistics yet to figure out which words are related.